We are really getting to know his cues and discovering that most of the time, if he is fussy (and it's not time to eat) it is because he is over stimulated and what he needs is to cut out the busy and over stimulating world around him for a while. As long as we notice this need, he responds amazingly well and is able to remain calm.
Billy and I are doing really well. We are keeping ourselves busy with learning about and adoring Reed. We are sleeping well, eating well, and working well together. So far, we both get up 2-3 times a night for changing, swaddling and feeding the little guy. Once I start pumping next week B plans to give Reed a bottle once during the night. We are also getting outside for a walk or park visit every day and Billy has even gotten out for a few bike rides and runs with Samba. I have more and more energy and am feeling the desire to become more active again.

No comments:
Post a Comment